Transfer a Braille Bible
There are several very descriptive videos on
using the NLS Humanware e-Reader ,
but here's one on File management including transferring files.
get a Bartimaeus electronic Braille file into the book reader
First download the desired Bible onto your PC and
copy it to the SD card that you are using with the e-Reader.
1. Insert the SD card with the file to be copied
2. Located File Manager by entering F
3. Spacebar-D for storage and Thum-keyed over to
4. ENTER key to access the SD card
5. Located the file to be copied by entering
first letter, in this case N for NKJV
6. Backspace-C to copy to clipboard
7. Spacebar-E to exit
8. Entered S to go back to Storage and ENTER
9. Finally, Selected Books and Backspace-V to
Enjoy your new Bible!